S4 League - Frontline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Guide - Sonomia and Katayo

Go down

S4 Guide - Sonomia and Katayo Empty S4 Guide - Sonomia and Katayo

Post  Slip Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Here is a guide that Sonomia and Katayo developed.

We have an in-depth and ever expanding guide featuring many weapons, tricks, maps, tutorials and everything else related to S4 League!

We would both appreciate if you at least checked it out!

Below is a sample snippet of one of our guides for the Revolver

Let me be the first to say I hate revolver. However, damage is rather astounding when used correctly. Most people are too foolish to use this weapon at extremely close proximity, opting to drive somebody backwards while dealing about 6-15 damage a shot. Point-blank is the best way to go, but we ran tests at moderate (Extremely far for revolver) range. Screenshots with range proof will be shown below.

Point Blank: Normal- Non crit shots at point blank range are actually harder to pull off than crit shots, and only happen if you are intentionally aiming down at the body, or if the enemy moves very quickly. The most damage I got out of this shot was 68, but it was typically exactly 60.

Point Blank: Critical- Aim for the head at point blank range always kills. It hit more than 136 damage, which seems to be all that matters. No data on whether it 1 hits through clothes with bonus defense.

Range Shot: Normal- Non crit shots at relative range deal some decent damage, but only if done correctly. At this range, you can hit 3 of the 4 bullets shot most of the time, even if the enemy moves a lot. 27-30 damage is what we got at this range.

Range Shot: Critical- For a ranged critical for the revolver, don’t aim directly at the head. If you do this, only the center bullet will crit, and only the bottom shot will hit the body. Instead, aim just below the chin or even the bottom of the neck, landing the greatest number of bullets, and at least 2 in the head. This deals 50-56 damage.

Misc. Information: Interesting things to note about revolver is the distinctive Y shaped shot it fires, and the bullet spread. This would play into how it is aimed, and falls under the “shotgun” classification to me, more than a revolver. Finally, the straight-firing (Middle) shot doesn’t induce push back. This can be helpful if you aim very carefully, but could be a bit of a draw, as it takes away one of the revolver’s main applications: keeping melee away and stunning gunners.
Slip
Slip
Admin

https://s4league-frontline.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down